Saturday, December 07, 2002

Song Of The Day - Sugarcult - Pretty Girl (This Way)
Currently Feeling - alright

Hmm...Friday didn't go well.....it seemed like cat got my tongue.... So if you want to be realistic I only have 3 days to tell her by Dec. 15. It would be hard to do it on Mon and Tues so I'm aiming at Thurs or Fri. So anyways as I said earlier I couldn't get much past my mouth, my chances of getting straight A's have massively spiraled downward. Afterschool I went to the library with Adam and Mark to drop off a book then we chilled at his house for a little bit. We dropped off Mark then went to the basketball game. We lost by like 13. We went back to Adam's house and watched the rest of Windtalkers. An alright movie but a little lacking. The movie was pretty long too, at times I felt like I was gonna pass out on the couch.

Today I don't have much planned since peeps are working and also cuz I have no money. I'm dropping off Barbie and her friend at desert ridge, gonna eat some in N out, get rabbit stuff. So I'm looking at $30.....If I can't find something to do with anyone I'll go see the sneak opening of Maid in Manhattan.

Well that's it for now, later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home