Monday, December 02, 2002

Song Of The Day - Brandy - Come A Little Closer
Currently Feeling - Angry/Frustrustated

Damn today sucked.....I had to go to school early to find out where my clinical was for this week. I thought it was gonna be next to t-bird but ended up being in downtown Glendale. On the way to the clinical I got lost, I had to stop at a couple gas stations to get directions. The first one I got to there was this middle eastern guy and I don't know why I even bothered but he said that he wasn't sure but he still gave me directions that only got me more lost. Finally I went to another gas station and this lady told me where it was. So about 40 minutes late I arrive and they show me a video of what it's about (neuro development for kids). Afterwards I watched the music session with the autistic high schoolers. One of the kids looked like my sis' friend Ian, while another kid looked like the Rock. After the music session they went to the back to garden. Well more like manual labor. They had the kids remove the weeds. I didn't question the activity but I had my doubts. Also there was another helper and he was fukkin scary. He had tattoos all over his body and when the kids did something he would yell at them. He didn't talk 2 me at all which was fine with me. After clinicals I was planning on going home to change but I got lost yet again. I went in the opposite direction from where I was supposed to go. I ended up around a bunch of farms. By the time I found the Loop 101, I was extremely pissed at Ms. Smith for sending me to Boon Country. The whole car trip back I was yelling at people and cutting off people. I made it to school in time but I was still angry so I was pretty quiet with everyone. School didn't make it help. After school I dropped off Frank then went to BK to have lunch then picked up Barbie. I have to study for math, write an essay, buy rabbit supplies, and go back and make sure that I make it on time 2morrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home