Sunday, December 01, 2002

Just got back from church and felt like I wanted to write a couple stuff down. First there was this cute little kid that kept scratching my back. 2nd there was a couple there that just celebrated their 25th anniversary. It's really sweet how their relationship could last so long. That's the type of marriage I want, I don't want to divorce and one day I want to celebrate my 25th aniversary.

There's some stuff that I want to do in Dec and here it is so that I can come back to it and remember what I want to do

- watch 2 Week Notice and/or Maid In Manhattan
- watch either the nutcracker or snow white at the herberger or some other good theatre
- visit the Glendale lights thing
- buy stuff for fam and Capt. Mallow
- somehow get funds to do the above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home