Saturday, November 30, 2002

Song Of The Day - A Simple Plan - I'm Just A Kid
Currently Feeling - good

I'm so tired after last nite after the concert but it was worth it. I'll recap the evening 4 u. I rode with both Jason Adam's and we got lost 4 a little bit but found our way. Downtown Tempe is a nice place to chill at, too bad it was raining yesterday. The concert was supposed to start at 7 but they pushed it back til 8 so we had to wait an hour and a half. We met up with Shawn M, Chad R, Chris M, Troy A, Mike L, Cam F, and Nigel's bro. I looked a little out of place cuz everyone was dressed punk and I was wearing a black polo shirt with baggy jeans but oh well. I felt a little bad for Shawn cuz he was there since 4 so he had to wait in line for 4 hrs. To kill some time we went to quizzno's to take a piss. We went back and we were all talking to this one girl. She was letting a couple guys cup her boobs and a couple guys dropped their pants while her back was turned. Pretty funny stuff. They finally let us in but there was massive pushing so it was every man for themselves. I finally got in and bought a starting line beenie. I doubt I'll ever wear it but it's a nice souveneir. I was pretty close to the front, standing right behind Shawn. The first band was Northstar who was pretty good. It was pretty calm until this crazy guy with a go-tee started going crazy and started a moshpit with me. I had to mosh with him and Chad started pushing me too. I ended up on the other side of the room. The crazy guy did give me props though which was cool. The next bad was The Reunion show, they were pretty sick. After them were Taking Back Sunday and they were fukkin sick. I was chillin with Mike and Cam and we saw Troy and he passed out from Dehydration. Mike was with his girlfriend and they seemed real cute 2gether. During the break I tried to find some other people and saw Jason. He lost his shoe and I helped him look for his shoe to no avail. I talked to Troy to c if he was cool and he was chillin in the side with a water bottle. Starting Line started and they were sick playing most of their songs. Definately the best group of the night with Taking back sunday as close 2nd. When I got back I just crashed on my bed.

Hmm 2day so far what I did was eat lunch with fam at the great wall. After that we went to the volvo dealership and they test drove the xc90. They also took a look at the s80 t6. We went to Lexus and checked out the LS 430 and that was a sick car. I went to the courtesy room and ate some free cookies and water. I want my mom to get the LS 430 cuz what ever she gets I'll be driving. The LS is priced at $46,500. The XC90 at $40,000 and the volvo S80 at $38,490. Adam called and he got his car so I'll probably go over there later to check out his ride and to kill him in Madden.

Random things....

Finch is coming in Jan and I'll probably go see that with someone. I heard they suck in concert though so I have my doubts.

The only other person I really wanna see in concert is Craig David or Brian Mcknight but if I saw one of them I should bring a girl....

The movie that I really wanna see is 2 Week Notice. It's about this guy who is trying to tell this girl that he loves her but he can't.....I can relate sortof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home