Sunday, December 01, 2002

Song Of The Day - Michelle Branch - Something To Sleep To
Currently Feeling - Good

Well last nite was my kickback nite with a couple of my friends. Almost like a guys night so pretty much watch Windtalkers while crackin dirty jokes but it was a fun time by all. I left a little early so that I could feed Bun Bun at 10:30 at night. It was hard to find him but I did and fed it it's cookie. Then when I got home my mom made me pick up my little sis. Got some burgers for my sis then went home.

I'm pretty swamped 2day here is what I've gotta do 2day.

Get supplies for Mal Mal
Clean his cage
do homework
go to church
eat dinner with Adam at Burger king which is now a tradition
go to the clinical site

Random Things....

Well now that we are in the jolliest month of the year I'm pretty excited. Only good can come out of Dec. ..

The Michelle Branch CD is pretty good, I was expecting to just listen to 2 songs but there are a decent amount of songs that I like

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home