Thursday, December 05, 2002

Song Of The Day - 98 Degrees - This Gift
Currently Feeling - Excited

Well I felt so excited today. I mean I wasn't planning on saying anything today but it was a day of confidence. Something has changed in me which was pretty noticable to most people. Anyways let me get thru the day. Well I did good on 1 quiz, fukked up on the other, and got a B on my HCT test but that didn't get me down. I had Tawni pick out a number between 10-20 which she picked 15 so my new date is Dec 15th which is my goal to ask by. I'm just waiting for that moment when everything is in place and it seems right to bring it up. I think I know her answer but I'll remain confident that whatever happens everything will be alright. Anyways we had early release so Jason, Frank, and I went to #1 bro's pizza and met up with Steve, Aric, and Ian. Afterwards we went to Metro to walk around for a little bit. We took a look at Chanel Platinum cologne cuz Jason said that it pimp. It was alright but I'm gonna stick with my pleasures. After that I dropped them off and stopped by Adam's but he wasn't there so now I'm home.

Random things.....

I don't think Paul is very fond of me, he dropped off Tawni afterschool cuz her and Amber were gonna go shopping, and on his way back we passed each other on the street and I could feel a little tension......

Still the question no one knows the answer to is if they are official or not, I don't think they are or I would no, and no one I talk to is positive yet either.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home