Friday, December 27, 2002

Song Of The Day - A Simple Plan - Perfect
Currently Feeling - OK

Well today I have an extremely busy day. But first I'll talk about yesterday. Jason called up and wanted to go see LotR but since I already saw it we opted to see Catch Me If You Can. I dropped by the nursing home a bunch of times to drop off stuff. I dropped by Frank's house to see how his surgury went and invited him to come with us. I then dropped by Ambers again to talk to Bun Bun. I left Tawni's gift at Amber's and left a note saying to give it to her and asked her if she could watch Capt. Mallow. She called and said she could. I went to BK with Frank and Jason then went to the movie. B4 the movie Jason was talking a little bit about Tawni to me. He reassured me that they would never last because Paul was a weird kid and was desparate. My friends may be immature at times but they are really good friends. Anyways the movie, it was really good but really long. I wish I could live a life like that at times. Just kinda take your bags and leave without having to coordinate anything.

Anyways my plans for today....j

-eat lunch with fam at great wall

-clean room

-clean Capt. Mallow's cage

- drop by Amber's to give her Capt. Mallow

- get shoes

- drop by Jason's to give back cd and to hang out a little

- make a couple cd's for the trip

- go to sleep early

Well that's it for today, write ya later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home