Monday, December 23, 2002

Song Of The Day - Aaliyah - I Miss You
Currently Feeling - Decent

Last nite I had the potluck with Adam. I had to set up the room which was alright. Halfway through my sis calls and starts yelling at me at why I'm not home so that I could drive her to church. Anyways b4 the potluck we got to Target and Costco so that Adam can get his dad a Christmas gift. We come back and eat. Pretty good food, we then stop by Adam's friend Dusty. Pretty cool kid, he grabs his potato gun, get some supplies then go back to Adam's house. We play some Shinobi while Dusty assembles the gun. We then drive around trying to shoot things. It wasn't very fun. They went to the Canal to shoot it but they lost the bullets. So I ended up going home. I don't know what I'm planning on doing 2day.

Random Things....

I'm kinda pissed at Frank cuz Jason and me waited for him to get out of church so we can go watch a movie, but when he does get out, he tells us that he doesn't feel like going out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home