Thursday, December 19, 2002

Song Of The Day - Brian Mcknight - With Every Beat Of My Heart
Currently Feeling - Scared

Well I guess I'm going to Glendale Glitters. I just got off the phone with Amber and she convinced me to go. I really would normally enjoy this type of thing but really my attention isn't going to be there. The last thing that I need is to see those two make out and my mood will drop back down yet again. I don't really know why Amber wants me to go so bad, she knows that I'm not going to be comfortable but oh well. I'm probably gonna end up hangin with Amber or Pat since I don't wanna disturb Tawni and Paul.

Anyways I got to sleep into today since I had no first hour. When I got to school I couldn't find a parking place so I parked in the visitor at the front. I got an A in APUSH which is cool. Amber kept wanting me to go so I guess I'm going. After school I picked up Adam and we went to Target to get my lil' sis gift. we then went to #1 Bro's pizza with Frank, Jason, his bro, and lil' couz. Afterwards Frank and I drove to Adam's but I had to leave cuz Marianne had to use the car. I'm making a slow jams VI, right now I'm double checking to make sure all the songs that I want are in there.

So plans for 2day is nap, quality time with Mallow, call my couz to see if everything is alright, then go to see Glendale Glitters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home