Thursday, December 26, 2002

Song Of The Day - J. Lo/LL Cool J - All I Have
Currently Feeling - OK

Day after Christmas so what's there to do other than shopping. My plans for today are just to get some shoes, get my couz gift and that's bout it. Most of my friends are gonna be gone for a little bit and I only have two days b4 I go. Hmm... for the past couple days I've been playing final fantasy VII with my lil sis and last nite I watched the Two Towers which was pretty good. I called Tawni last nite 2 wish her a merry christmas but didn't talk long since Paul was there. I forgot to feed Bun Bun cuz I thought that she wanted me to watch him on the 26-27th but it turned out that 's when she's coming back. Oh well it would do good for Bun Bun to shed a few pounds. I'm probably just gonna ask Amber to give my gift to Tawni for me since I doubt I'll c her b4 I leave. I also have to get a card for Amber cuz I'd feel bad. hmm... I wonder if I'm missing anything. Oh yeah I remember what I got for Christmas...well my two favorites were of course money and also my lil' sis got me one of my favorite movies....Serendipity. I think I'll keep that to myself though cuz my friends still like to give me heat for buying Beauty and the Beast. Adam still sings "tale as old as time" every once and a while to make fun of me. Well I'll update later and i'll try to update in Cali so that the events are still fresh in my mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home