Friday, December 20, 2002

Song Of The Day - All 4 One - So Much In Love
Currently Feeling - Alright

So how did it go last nite? Well actually it went alright. I arrived at 8 at Amber's and Paul and Tawni were already there so I parked in front of them and Tawni called on her fone. I chose not to hang out in the WRX with them and opted to listen to my slow jams cd. I decided that I would not try and get in the way of them so I opted to mainly hang out with Pat. So it was Amber, Tawni, Pat, Paul, Jessica, Tina, and I. We took 3 cars up there and we stayed for like 15 minutes just talking on the street corner. hmm pretty funny with Jessica, Amber, and Tina grabbing each others boobs. We got alot of attention from the passing cars. Well we got bored and some of them wanted to go to Mill but Amber didn't want to drive there so they decided to go to Hooters. We pretty much talked there but I had to leave after a little bit. So pretty much it was ok although I'm still not close to %100.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home