Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Song Of The Day - Brian Mcknight - Still In Love
Currently Feeling - Alright

Well it's Christmas Eve so I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hopefully everyone is having a great Christmas. I had to go Christmas shopping 2day because I didn't plan well. Let's just say it was total chaos and I had to fight for parking places. I got Marianne's gift and I also got Tawni's Teddy Bear. At first I had doubts again about getting it but she is a good friend. It'll probably have to be a late X-Mas gift. Hmm I don't have much planned, probably church and that's bout it.

Random Things....

(For Tiano) I'm glad everything is starting to fall into place although it doesn't involve Ricciee at the time. Were gonna pop in on the 28th and were gonna get ur gift for ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home