Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Song Of The Day - Destiny's Child - Dangerously in Love
Currently Feeling - Better

Well my day went pretty good but I still feel part of me is still lost. Like I'm not as depressed as Mon or Tues but it's like whatever i'm doing, i'm a notch below what I'm normally at. Something in me is missing and at times I feel empty. I guess only time can heal that wound. So I guess I'll have to let time do it's magic.

Here are some of the reactions to some peeps...

Rich - He wanted me to do it but he had a feeling that I would take longer than I said so he was right about that. It's funny, when we talk about it we refer to Paul as Bradbury and he tells me that he shouldn't have been a problem for me if I would have dealt things straight up.

Adam - He brought it up yesterday when he asked me if Paul and Tawni were going out. I can never seem to get away from hearing that but anyways he did cheer me up a bit when he started crackin jokes at me about it. He still pissed becuz he doesn't know what me and Rich talk about.

Jason - We don't talk much about it but he knows and he tells me why I haven't done anything yet.

Dad - Yeah well he doesn't know about it but yesterday he was asking me why I've been quiet lately

Alicia - She's my positive outlook on things. She says that at least it happend during winter break so it gives me a chance to get over her or for them to break up.

Anyways I'll get on to my day. I took my math final and the studying the night b4 helped out a lot. I thought it was easy as hell. Amber wants me to go take care of Bun Bun when she goes on vacation but I still have to find some1 to watch Mallow when I go 2 San Diego. Well I didn't have to go to second period so I headed home. I ran into Tawni into the parking lot so I gave her a ride home. I can almost talk to her normally. I've just lost so much confidence that it'll take me a bit b4 it comes back 2 me. Were gonna try to do something b4 I leave but I don't want to do something with Paul involved so I don't know how that'll turn up. I got home and was about to get out of the car but I saw Tawni left her purse and knowing how girls' put their whole lives into purses I drove back and gave it back to her. I got 2 see her bird...pretty cute. So when I got home I ate then cleaned up my room a little bit. Jason came over and we went to Frank's and saw that I guess some fight broke out and their were a couple of cops. They took Ian out of his car and I thought that they were going to arrest him but they just took him out to question him. We ate at Carl's Jr. then went to Adam's to go Christmas shopping with him. He wasn't home so we thought he left already so we went to Wal-Mart to see if he was there. He called us and told us he went to the bank so we just met up with him. He finished then we went to the mall and chilled there for a while. I got a call from my sis telling me that I was picking her up. Yup so I called my mom and so she told me to pick her up. So I did and we got some Uof A sweaters then went home. Who cares that I have a history final....heh

Here is my plan for the week

Thurs - hang out with friends, rent game, christmas shop if I have time

Fri- going to go see Lord of the Rings with friends

Sat - I wanna go see Glendale Glitters so I'll probably take my sis'

B4 I leave to Cali I have to see "2 week notice". If I have to see it by myself which is probably what I'll have to do, I'm not even going to bring it up with my friends, don't really wanna watch it with my sis'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home