Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Song Of The Day - Amanda Perez - Angel
Currently Feeling - a bit better

Well I felt a little better after yesterday. Still a bit bitter but I think I'll get over it. I guess that's the good thing about Winter break, I have two weeks to recover and hopefully return to normal form. I got a 88 percent on my 1st HCT final and a 95 on my 2nd HCT Final. I don't know what my final grades will be anymore, I'm so scared. but with everything that is at stake with my grade it hasn't been my main concern recently. So my plans for today is to study for math final #2. There is a distint possibility of me getting an A but it's miniscule. I'll study by myself for a little bit then I'm gonna head over to Amber's to study.

Random Things

Tomorrow I only have math 2morrow and Thurs my only class is History.....

Well today was the last day of HCT for me, so much has changed since the beginning of the semester, most of it has been so unexpected....

Amber wants me to go to Glendale Glitters but I told her I'm not sure cuz I don't wanna go cuz Paul and Tawni are gonna be there and I'm not sure if I could handle it very well.

Well I've made yet another decision, after I watch 2 weeks notice whenever I do, that's when I officially start over again, I don't think that they'll break up any time soon and I can't just stand and watch so maybe it's time for me to get back into the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home