Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Today was an interesting day but unfortunately today wasn't the day. Let's see I went to school early but Paul beat me to the punch yet again. So I can't seem to find a time alone. So in APUSH, talked to Amber, she let me copy her math notes for the final 2morrow. Well then was HCT. I told my teach that I wanted to do PCT so now I'm in it next year. We practiced CPR then had a little party. I had a little window of opportunity but I didn't wanna do it in class. B4 break I had this little passage that I wrote to myself just in case I froze up. Well I dropped it and Becky picked it up and read it. It didn't have Tawni's name and she thought it was a letter to a girl. I walked with Nat during break and I told her about Tawni. She said that I should do it and that it was cute. After class since I already ate I saw Alicia and talked to her alittle. I told her my plans and she gave me some good advice. 1st she said that I should try to talk to her with Paul around to make a point. 2nd if she knows then that's a good thing becuz she hasn't been avoiding me and she's expecting it. 3rd is that I should try 2 become best friends with her best friends. So it was nice getting advise from her. Oh yeah she said that she's gonna ask who she's gonna take to Sadie Hawkins dance. In math I got a B on my test so it's gonna be crucial to get an extremely good grade on the final. She left early so I ditched. Baitos went to the game but I talked to Ian so he wanted me to stop by his house. I went home got some money then got a haircut. Afterwards I went to Ian's house and talked in the front of his house for an hour or two. We talked about a lot of things. One thing I found interesting was that he thought that our old group (bobs, Braiden, Ryan) were boring and they never have anything interesting to talk about. I thought it was a little mean but he did have a point. They never seem to do anything. Ian wants me to go to Wes party of Fri and I'm gonna think about it. He said that there's gonna be a lot of beer, weed, hot bitches (his words not I). Amber wants me to go see Maid in Manhattan with Tawni and Paul on Fri. I'm probably gonna do that but I'm not sure because if what Amber said is true with them "making out" then it's not gonna be the best area for me. She wants me to double with her because she doesn't want to be the 3rd wheel. Well it was the first time I really talked to Ian, and as I expected we have become so different it's pretty funny. The only thing we really agreed about is we both don't like Paul. lol we both agreed about that. I left to go pick up Baitos and now I'm home.

Random Things....

Well it's gonna be impossible to try and talk to her alone during school, everywhere she goes Paul follows so my plan is that I'm gonna tell Becky and Nat not 2 go out to break so that I can talk 2 her alone.

Well that's it for 2day lates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home