Monday, December 16, 2002

Song Of The Day - Ataris - Your Boyfriend Sucks
Currently Feeling - In the Shitter

Well I was partially right when I said that everything was gonna come to a head today. Just not the way I expected. I had planned for a lot of situations but I didn't plan for this one. Well i was all set today, I came to school to try to catch her early but that didn't work. So in first hour Amber told me that they are finally official. That little sentence dropped me down to shit level and also left me in a weird trance where I didn't say much. Everything up to this point just came crashing down and i didn't know really how to deal with it. So my trance carried over to HCT. It just felt awkward, I didn't say much and everyone could tell. I chilled on the bed contemplating and I guess while I was gone Nat, Becky, and Tawni were talking about me. When I came back Tawni and Becky were trying to find out what was wrong. Of course I didn't tell them but I think they all knew what was up. In math Amber invited me to go see Glendale Glitters with her and a couple of peeps but I think I'll decline the offer becuz it'll end up being a couple thing and everyone is pretty much paired off and I don't wanna become the 3rd wheel. I'll probably go see 2 weeks notice with her though, but that also depends on who else goes. I don't know what else to say...

Random Things.....
Becuz Blogger was all fukked up on the weekend let me fill in on what happened....

Sat. went to the 5A Championship game then chilled at Jason's house
Sun. Dropped off Marianne in Tucson

Well I guess for me, it's a new start. In a couple of weeks I'll have a new set of classes. It won't be that easy but hopefully I'll be able to preoccupy my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home