Saturday, December 14, 2002

Well it was my last chance to do it in person and I was going to do it but I couldn't get her alone for more than a few minutes. I'm a bit dissapointed that now the chances of me doing it in person is slim and that I'm gonna have to do it over the phone but i have to get it done. I know that she's with Paul now but this is my last ditch effort and either way I think it will help me clear things up in my head.

I went to the Louow (however u spell it) and stayed for about an hour. They had hula dancers and the flame stick man. It was alright. Jason called to see if I wanted to do anything but I was gonna pick up Marianne in Tucson. I listened to 1,2,3 slow jams and song along to most of them with my lil sis. After we picked up Marianne at Tucson we got some bulba tea then went home. I felt really tired and was going like 110 mph the whole way becuz I didn't see a single cop in sight. When we got home, Tiano called to see if I did it. (that made 3, Rich, Nat, and Tiano).

This morning I spent like almost an hour thinking on how this is gonna come out. I'm not setting any expectations becuz I know there won't be any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home