Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Well no more clinicals for the year, it was a pretty cool last clinical site. I follwed Sergio and he was cool, we had a laid back day. Oh I almost ran over the sidewalk becuz I was trying to make sure the cookies that I had to get for the hospital didn't fall over onto the floor and I wasn't looking on the road and I was drifting into the sidewalk...lol pretty scary. I gave Matt a ride back to school and I studied for my math test. I think I did good on it but I'm not sure. I was thinking about ditching but I u-turned and went back to school. Well that's about it for the day.

Random things

It's funny how I've prioritized everything, it's down to crunch time and i'm oh so close to getting straight A's but to be honest that isn't my high priority right now. Even when i've tried to study for the final I can't fully concentrate. Do I think I can pull off getting straight A's...maybe just maybe.....

Well I might as well update everyone of the main situation. Well Mon and Tues were my final decision days since it would have been too hard to talk to her because of clinicals. Another problem I'm having is I can't seem to spot her alone becuz Paul is always hanging around her. So my plan is tomorrow is to see if I can find a time when she is alone. In the event that I can't then I'll have to tell Nat and Becky my plan and tell Tawni after or during the break of HCT.

Oh yeah last nite I dedicated Selina-Dreamin of You on lights out Phoenix but Midnite mamacita got sick and her replacement sucked.

I think Capt. Mallow likes me, I just need him trained but he always goes anywhere but the litter box. He likes to sleep in his litter box. Oh well I still luv u el Capitan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home