Thursday, December 12, 2002

Not a real good day for me. I fucked up on the final pretty bad. Once I looked at it my mind went blank. Lately I haven't been doing well in school. I can't believe I"m choking towards the most important part of the year. Hmm....let's see I didn't tell her yet so I have to do it Fri. I'm scared I really am and it's gonna be hard with the assembly going on during 2nd hour. I gotta figure how this is gonna work. She was also pretty paranoid when I told her I went to Ian's house. She kept asking about what we talked about. I did have my own little agenda of going there yesterday. I was curious to see if there were any left over feelings in him for her but that was pretty easy to tell that there wasn't. Well that's it for today unless I can think of something to write down. So the conclusion is tomorrow if I follow thru with my goal is the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home