Monday, December 09, 2002

Well a decent Monday, I'm excited about the semester being almost over. It finally hit me today, tomorrow is my last clinical and today we did the last section in math. I have found a new hope in getting an A in math. All I have to do is do good on the test and it should bump up a percent or 2. So anyways my day....well in APUSH, I got a perfect score on my DBQ....did an alright job on my test but it should barely affect my grade so i'm not worried. hmm... clinicals not much I worked on my mom's floor so I got to hang around her alot. Oh yeah, I was talking to Tawni and she said something to Richard that went something like "James is such a sweetheart" and Rich was like " so you two still dating". Yup Rich great job!!!!! I really don't know how he found out, one day he came up to me and asked if I liked Tawni. and I didn't even bother lying to him cuz he would have seen through me. Well I've got some studying to do so I'll talk 2 u later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home