Saturday, December 07, 2002

Ok these last two days have been hard on me, I'm still set on telling Tawni how I feel but I fear the probable. I asked her today if her and Paul were official yet and she said "no not yet", and 2nite they're going to go watch fireworks at the sports complex. I have an idea of what she will say when I tell her and I'm scared on how I will take it. I'm scared but I know that it must be done so I won't look back and wonder what if I would have told her. It would eat at me 4 the longest time.

Random Stuff....

Well I've finally got my Top 5 Romantic Movie

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Serendipity
3. Pearl Harbor
4. It's A Wonderful Life (yeah I don't know if you could count this as a romantic movie but it always brings out emotion)
5. Sweet November

I think 2 Week Notice may knock Sweet November out of the top 5 but I guess I'll have to find out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home