Friday, December 27, 2002

hmm...today was a weird day. Well the great wall didn't go great. My mumz and dadz got into a fight over who knows what but I guess they made up cuz they went on a date to watch LotR. I said goodbye to Capt. Mallow today. I cleaned his cage and Tawni, Amber, and Paul went to pick him up. I'm scared for him, I don't know how Bun Bun's gonna treat him. Oh yeah something real weird. heh it's actually pretty funny. When we were driving to the great wall, my dad asked me who my girlfriend was. I didn't know what he was talking about but then he asked me who I gave that Teddy Bear to....lol I told him it was for a friend but I don't think he believed me and gave me a speech about it's all my business but don't get anyone pregnant. Then when she came with Amber to pick up Mallow after I came back in he asked which one was Tawni.
Anyways later on me and my sis' went to Jason's house to drop off his cd then we went to Walgreens so that my sis could get Kimi's gift. Then we went to Just For Feet and I got some new K-Swiss Afterwards we went to Ultra 3 for my sis. I'm thinking of getting Ralph Lauren Romance. It smells real nice but it's $40. Then we went to Circuit City and got Tiano's gift. We got some Caramel Mocciato at Starbucks then went home. I still have to clean my room and pack.

Random Thing.....

According to my dad, Tawni means Lioness......

God I'm I that transparent, I mean I didn't tell anyone that I liked Tawni yet everyone knows (and you know it's bad when my dad knows)

Gosh 513.5 miles to Temecula......


I'll try to update in Cali if possible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home