Monday, October 28, 2002

Song Of The Day - Craig David - You don't miss your water (til the well runs dry)

Pretty boring day.....Nothing really happened in APUSH. In HCT I went to Dr. Atluri's office. Pretty normal, one pt after another. I got let out at 11:30 though. I went home changed out then went to Carl's Jr to eat. I took my time because I didn't wanna come back to school too soon. After lunch I got back in my car with Braiden to give him his cd. In math, Amber was acting stange..lol something about Wambats and llamas.....also I don't know why, but I gave her my blog. She already knows the part I'm hiding from Tawni so other than that nothing out of the ordinary. So if you are reading this Amber then I guess you remembered the address. Oh yeah I think I gave Tawni a wrong # so she said. She said she tried to call but she got a message that said the phone was disconnected. So 4 weeks and no Sweet Home Ala.....When I finally do watch it, it better be worth the wait.....After school I gave Frank a ride home, Leslie and Leah were parked next to me and I think Leah was trying to say something to me but I was talking to Ian and Bryan.

I burnt Craig David's new cd a month ahead...it's pretty sick I haven't really listened to all the songs yet but so far You don't miss your water and Rise and fall are the sicc songs.

Well that's it, later blogga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home