Sunday, August 18, 2002

I had the weirdest dream this morning. I dreamt that I was at a sporting event when all of a sudden freddy kruger starting killing everybody. He came up to me and was about to slash me when all of a sudden jason(hockeymask guy) comes and saves me. I run out of the arena and go home. When I get home I get chased by freddy again. Each time Jason was able to save me. All of a sudden i get teleported to the TV. It just happened to be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I help them fight the foot soldiers (I think that's what they were called) Then Freddy comes back and kills all the turtles. :( So out of nowhere Jason comes and teleports me again, this time to my cousin Jansen's house. There Mark drags me to the bathroom. He tells me Jansen is behind all of the attacks. He makes me listen through the vents. I go in the vents and I see John. He looks up and sees me. I run around but end up in his room. He comes in wearing a michael Jackson outfit. Sortof like from the video "Bad". So anyways, he has a boombox in his had and on the center console it has a parental warning thing in it. So when the song starts getting violent the lcd screen turns red. He lets me play some music on it and then the lcd screen turns bloody red. Finally Jansen says to me "I'll be back" and he walks through the door. I mean THROUGH THE DOOR. Quite a weird story. O yeah I just remembered some funny joke that I think I'll try one day here it is.....

"Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done." -Jack Handey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home