Tuesday, March 13, 2007

To Pull a Mr. Fix-It......

Song Of The Day- Cartel - Save Us

Currently Feeling- Pretty good for the most part

Picture of the Day - Pic of Alysha and me from last Thurs party and no I still have no plans of trying to ask her out again.







This past weekend I went to Phx for a little bit. It was a pretty normal time, Sat i hung around the house for a bit until i got bored, then i went to the Mariott and hung out with Adam. I chilled there for a bit until i had to pick up my mom from her friends baby shower. After that i chilled at home for a bit until Adam came and picked me up. We then dropped by Kevin's house and then we tried to watch Wild Hogs to no avail. On Sun i woke up and went to church with my lil sister. It was odd that i ended up sitting next to the girl from church that i asked out so long ago. Anyways i have to note that her sister Regina looked nice......anyways after church i got a carwash then i let my lil sister drive us to Jack in the Box. I should note that she only has her permit so i was freakin scared driving with her. To the point where i drove on the way back. After that i went over to Adam's and drove us to Dustman's house. We chilled there for a while and played Monopoly. Joel came over and we just played for awhile until Adam had to go home. I followed suit and chilled and almost KO'ed. However that wasn't the case and we ended up going to Dusty's followed by watching 300. My thoughts on 300, i thought it was good, not great or life-changing but good. Anywho on Monday i went grocery shopping with my mom and then picked up Victoria and drove back to Tucson. As we were on the 17, we saw Deeds so we formed a convoy all the way up to Casa Grande where we got some Wendy's before continuing our journey to Tucson. On the way back, I told Victoria about my robot dragon story haha. Anyways i brought her to her house and she said she'd take me out for steak when my no meat policy expires. I then drove home and cleaned my room and then watched the Suns game as they pounded the Rox to submission. Today I woke up and played some b-ball outside. I then went and ran some errands and played a little bit more b-ball. I was able to fix my printer, thus saving me a trip to officemax. It was a bitch though, involved me taking it apart and removing the rollers. Anywho I then chilled for a bit before going to the rec to.........play b-ball. haha it was Adam, Deeds, Vic, and me. We played guys vs girls with us only being able to use our less dominant hand. We beat them quite handily though. We then played horse and around the world, both of which Adam kicked our asses. After that we just shot around for awhile before going to Miss Saigon. Originally it was just going to be Adam, Deeds, and me but then Vic and her sister Diana joined us. Now the original plan was to go bowling but the plans fell through so now i'm just chillin chilllin.

Random Things.....

- To pull a Mr. Fix-It implies.......sorry this is one of those things i plan on only alluding to haha

- Tomorrow should be an interesting nite with both Joel and Adam coming over.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home