Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Frozen Out

Song Of The Day- The Shins - Know Your Onion!
Currently Feeling- Confused
This Day In History-4 years ago - Tawni finally found out what i was hiding in my blog. 1 year ago - A pretty normal day culminating with All you can eat sushi with Clarice Meh-Bob.

Well the past couple days have been good yet have not been good at all. Tuesday was a normal day (except for Fat Dog getting jealous at Mickey and taking it out on me). Today was even more so a normal day. So how then can it be a good couple days yet far from it? Something these days does not seem quite correct. What that something is, I will hold out on and give it more time to see if it's me or if I am actually on to something. ANyways i just wanted to write that tidbit.

Random Things....

-Apparently my blog is involved in the blog stock market game. Haha someone has bought 25 stocks of my blog. Even better, the guy has a high position in this game. Me personally have never heard about this game however there are over 40K people who play the game. FWIT my blog is currently worth 25 cents....haha

- Day 1 of lent began today and i loaded up on food.....it'll be interesting if i will be able to last

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home