Monday, February 19, 2007

A Few Observations.....


Song Of The Day- The Shins - Gone For Good
Currently Feeling- Decent
Picture of the Day - One of Shannon's sisters puppies. This one could possibly be mine.
Well yesterday was a bit of emotion talking, which i'd have to say was probably a good thing. I think i just needed to air out some things (despite some of the vagueness I seem to incorporate into all of my posts). Anyways there are some things that i left out that i will try to incorporate later down in the blog hopefully.
Anyways today was a pretty normal day more or less. I almost didnt wake up because my phone was on vibrate, luckily the vibrations were loud enough to get my attention. Anyways Pchem was pretty normal. Jbot, Em and me then went to the chem lounge and chilled for a while before going to Physics. Physics was pretty pointless and thus making it harder to show up everyday. I then went to lunch with Deeds at IQ as part of what i'm giving up for lent....meat. I think today afterschool it hit me that it is gonna be really hard to do but i still think i can do it. Anywho I got beer battered cod wrap and a choco covered strawberry shake, both of which was delicious. I then caught up with Deeds a bit and then Adam joined in the festivities. I then had to go to my greek mythos class which pretty much me texting while half listening to lecture. After that i went home and now i'm chilling a bit before doing any homework. Also i got my monday night of tv consisting of prison break, HIMYM, and Heroes.
Random Things.....
- Like i've said time and time before, it's always bad to get in the middle of a spat. Not saying that i'm in one as we speak but rather.......i dunno i guess in some forms it always seems to resonate in one form or another.
-There is one other thing that i wanted to mention but after a bit of mulling over, i have opted against it.
- Oh also apparently i'm a terrible liar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home