Sunday, March 25, 2007

Redited version

Well it's been close to a week since my last update and this week has definately had a lot of ups and downs. I'm writing this at 2AM so i'm just going to cut straight to the highlights.

Monday
I realized that post spring break- i was dead tired. I almost Ko'ed after my first class, which definately isn't a good sign. It also didn't help that i had to give 4 1/2 hours of my time to drive back and forth to downtown Phoenix to take care of some things. I really can't say why i had to go down but i was only there for like 10-15 minutes max. When i got home i KO'ed for a little bit before i had to study for my econ test (which i didn't study for at all during the break).

Tuesday
I don't think much happened this day. I had to study like a fiend for my econ test as well as do physics homework and physics lab. In WS, I sat next to this girl with a real nice set....haha i was trying not to stare but periodically throughout class she would try to crack her back on her chair essentially pushing her chest out haha.

Wednesday
Usually Weds aren't good days since they last so long but Weds was a good day for me. There are no big reasons, but it's the little things that make things good for me. Now what those things are I'm actually quite embarrased to say so, so I won't. I didn't go to Greek Mythos again because i studied Econ. I had physics lab where we actually had a pretty fun lab in the pinhole camera. Haha ok well i'm finally gonna say it, but i gotta say Little Stephanie is uber cute to me lol. Not like i'm gonna try to ask her out or anything (I think she's a bit out of my league haha) but really she seems to embody the whole "cute, short, brunette" thing for me but she's really nice and smart.......ooo well one can wish right?

Thurs
Well today was an up and down day. My econ test went really well, but i afterwards i made the mistake of eating breakfast. Not so much just breakfast but what i ate. I opted to have the cheese potato casarolle (spelling). Don't get me wrong it tasted good but i had such a nasty feeling afterwards that i almost puked before physics started. I then went to WS (I got a 95 on a huge bs paper). Maybe because i was feeling sick but i was getting really annoyed at my class because we were analyzing the movie we watched Tuesday and a lot of the things people were saying were just so reaching. I know that there are a lot of unsaid things in movies, a lot of subtle things but classes like this just over analyze so much it just gets ridiculous. Anyways after class i went to the chem lounge for a minute before deciding to go home to go to sleep. Anyways i went home, threw up and KO'ed. I then woke up and "studied" for awhile before Botch and me went to Emily's and "studied". From there i went to Paul's to hang out with him and the jews. We ended up playing poker and I won (definately needed the money haha).

Random Things....

- Not sure of my plans for this weekend but i really want to watch the new teenage mutant ninja turtles. I' don't know if it'll be good but my nostalgic feelings are just too strong. I mean come'on, i had the slippers, the pajamas, they were the shit!

- The mase is on spring break so hopefully i get to hang out with him on weds or thurs.

- JBot mentioned something about his current relationship. Not sure if it's ground for open discussion so i won't get into detail but good for him......it's cool that things are going well for him.

- Shannon's mom wanted Bostwick back so she had to bring him back. It's only been two days but i really do miss him. I think it really hit me today though when i was trying to go to sleep......it really is sad i miss him alot....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home