Monday, July 17, 2006

Blank

Song Of The Day- 112- Only You
Currently Feeling- Unsure
This Day In History- 3 years ago - I was in Cali hanging out with my cousins who are more like my brothers.


Well it's been a week since my last update so before i get on with it i'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAWNICITA (12TH), ADAM THE JEW (14TH) AND ME'SHELL (16TH)....i hope you all have had great birthdays..........The past week a lot has happened although it hasn't. I guess you could say it's been more of a mental thing. I'll be honest though, I don't know if i can say a lot here because of censorship. There is a lot i'd like to say right now but i can't because either A) I may offend someone B) I can't say anything because it's not my place to say C) It's my secret (or lack thereof for most people actually) or D) because I just choose not to say it. In any event there is no point talking about censorship so lets not.

Anyways unfortunately the weekday until Friday is a big blur just because of the drinking that went on so I'll just go straight to Friday. Friday was Me'shell's birthday party so J-Bot and me went over there and Me'shell, Deeds, J-Bot, and me took a shot of 151 to start off the night. Unfortunately after the shot, it was only me who continued drinking the 151. Wasn't a good either as I was hammered. I ended up taking 4 shots of 151 and 2 shots of vodka. The night itself was a big blur until 1AM when i was outside having the roomie talk with J-Bot. Let me think if i can recollect..........I made a crapload of calls i didn't know i made.....among them 5 calls to Japan, and 3 calls to Adam...haha....also was my first chance to really use my remote control abilities of my phone and it worked quite flawlessly. hmmmm i also know i said things that i was trying not to say but hopefully it didn't get out to anyone that matters haha.....(I guess it's not that unknown but nonetheless i won't reveal the veil of mystery). Anyways yes that's about it for what i remember. I started remembering when i went outside for some fresh air. I had a good talk with J-Bot and then we went in and Adam, Sarah, Frog boy (Chris), and me started singing Journey songs.....We then started singing a bunch of random songs and i was quite impressed by adam's knowledge of lyrics. Anyways I'll say it again, I'm very glad the whole Deeds-Adam thing finally worked out. They are so very good together and the guys cool as hell. Anyways the party died down and J-Bot and me ended up sleeping in the living room. Me'shell tucked us in goodnight but she did it too well and i started getting hot plus i really had to pee. Unfortunately both their doors were closed and i didn't want to just walk in so i held it. Oh ya so Adam went to sleep in Deeds' room so we started bumping Marvin Gaye's "Lets get it On".....lol very fitting...haha.......I also moved to the couch and i felt 100x more comfortable. haha it was kinda funny, i only had 2 hours of sleep and ended up waking up at 5, so i was just lying there thinking over alot of things in my head. Suddenly Adam comes out of Deeds' room for some water and i see him look in my direction so i say "you leaving?"....lol apparently i scared the crap out of him...haha...Anyways we had to leave at 6 so that J-bot could go to work and i could drive to Phx. We left and i drove to Phx........

When i got to Phoenix, i was originally supposed to go eat wings with Adam but obviously he was still asleep so i KO'ed on my sisters bed until he called. I went over there and then we went and ate wings at Brother's Pizza. After that he went to work, and i went back to sleep. I then woke up and got ready to hang out with Vicky. Now the original plan was to just drink but i forgot that she moved back in with her parents since she's going to go to Peru for a long time. Anyways we decided to go eat dinner, watch the tape we made a long time ago, and go watch Pirates of the Carribean. Plans got altered though and Jase and Steph were going to eat dinner with us and then we were going to watch Pirates. I also decided to call Paul and he joined us for dinner and went with us to the movies. However when we got there it was sold out so we decided to go to blockbuster. It took forever but we finally got something, then went to Cold Stone Creamery because Paul wanted some ice cream. We took some pictures there then went over to Shaun's place to watch "Jesus is Magic: Sarah Silverman".....it was ok it was quite funny at times but i didn't think she was that great. Shaun, Mike, Frank, Shannondorf, and Adam all came over and we just hung out. Paul took a beer bong of Dr. Pepper...haha.....Anyways we just chilled, i had a beer, then we left. Adam drove me home and then i KO'ed.....

Part II later because I just took benedryll and it's hitting me hard now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home