Monday, April 03, 2006

Track Records....

Song Of The Day- Ah-Ha - Take On Me
Currently Feeling- Anxious
Picture of the Day- This is a picture of Jason and me at Emily's 21st birthday party. (note the reddness of my skin)






Lol ok i know that i was supposed to blog awhile ago but it's been hectic. I've had tests, drama, and my own romances to worry about. Hmm since it was so long since i last blogged i'm a little unsure of where to start my post. So rather than diverging my time and effort into trying to recall everything i did last week, i will instead just give u the highlights.....

- Well the party seems to be a touchy subject as it led to a lot of drama that had to be taken care of. But the fact that i want to take home is that it was taken care of...and that's that...

- I also learned of another announcement on Tues that i'm supposed to refrain from stating here. So all I'll say was that it was a shock (although not unexpected) but i will push for a change of decision :)

- Jase the Mase was also in town this week for his spring break. I hung out with him on Tuesday as we drove around to some car dealerships just looking around. The car dealer at Mazda was kinda ridiculous and had some far fetched stories that were a little hard to believe. Anyways we then just kinda hung out.

Those were the 3 big things for last week (up til Fri).....

Fri
Well fri i did the ochem thing, then i went bowling with paul. I lost all the games but my game got progressively better. One thing to note though, my accuracy falls greatly the faster i throw it and it seemed like i did best when i only sent it 11-12 mph. Anyways after that we went to subway and he was giving his advice about Alysha. We then went back to the house and i hung out there for a bit with Paul, Tawni, Joey, and Frank. I then went back to my apt and took a mini nap before going to the house again to hang out and eat dinner with cita. We got papa johns then i got a haircut and watched a little bit of Memoirs of a Geisha. After that i took a shower, and went to the Girls apt to play Risk. I stopped to get gas and Alysha called. She was going to a superhero party so she couldn't play risk. It was Jason, Aditi, Brandon, Emily, and me. It was a really fun game but we didn't finish it.....o well

Sat
I woke up and studied for most of the day. Really....that's pretty much all i did.....then i got ready and went to Emily's b-day party. It was cool, Alysha was only there for a little bit but i got toasted....i had 5 beers and 4 jello shots. Anyways we just chilled and hung out with emily, brandon, and their friends. We then went on campus and hung out with the girls at the relay for life.

Sun
Well i woke up real early and started doing the challenge. I went to campus and met up with Alysha to start doing the ochem challenge. We were joined by Aditi, Emily, and Trahern. We all worked on it and finished it. It was cool, got a chance to hang out with Alysha again, and Trahern is a pretty cool guy. There was one moment that i wish i had a chance to take back though. Like Aditi went to go make copies, Emily had already left, and Trahern went to the bathroom, so it was just alysha and me. Then she said "well it looks like it's just you and me now" and it ws the perfect opportunity to ask her out to spring fling but instead i just chose to keep the conversation pretty normal......ahhh.....

Mon
Well today was a pretty productive day so to speak. I went to class and then chilled at the grassy knoll until lunch time. Alysha and Emily were heading in my direction, and then alysha started talking to one of her friends. So Emily came up to me and i started talking to her. She asked what i was doing there and i told her this is where i normally chill until lunch, doing my crossword puzzle. She then pretty much called me out saying "no ur not your waiting for alysha"....hahaha...anyways i went to lunch with michelle and she was talking sense into me about just asking her out and not worrying about the answer. Anyways after that i went back to my apt to take a nap, then went back to school to study with Alysha and Emily. I got pulled over by the freeway but luckily the guy let me off with a warning (thank god). Anyways i met up with them and started studying. Trahern then met us up and Alysha left. We studied for a bit then emily and me went and got veggie burgers. We bumped into michelle and we talked about how i haven't asked Alysha to spring fling yet. Emily told me to go for it and what not and we talked about it. Anyways we got food, came back and studied for a bit before we decided to call it a night. I took emily to her friends house so she didn't have to walk. Then i went back home and here i am now......

Random Things.....

- So i gotta ask her soon because spring fling is only here for a weekend and i know if i don't someone else will.....

-Florida won the NCAA tournament.....

-so much studying...

-my blog will be better.....promise....i just feel really rushed and tired....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home