Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Gave In and Paid The Price

Song Of The Day- The Fray - Over My Head
Currently Feeling- I don't know...

This week has gone by quick and I know exactly why.......The general consensus among my friends as well as my gut told me that I had to get back on the horse and ask Alysha out again. The biggest difference this time was that i had to ask her earlier so that she wouldn't have any plans. So on Tuesday i bought tickets to "She Loves Me", i got front row tickets and i was very excited.......i bought them ahead of time so that I couldn't back out of my own idea. If i did, i would have wasted $21. So anywho the plan was that i had to go to lab on tuesday to redo my experiment and she was in that lab, so that would give me five hours to ask her.......That was theoretical plan......what actually came to fruition was I barely talked to her because i got real nervous whenever she started talking to me and also cuz we were in such close quarters with everyone else. Anyways so i ran thru my lab and i thought i would get a chance after lab but she just left abruptly and i was in the middle of an important part of my reaction so i couldn't just go and leave. So i missed my opportunity. As soon as she left, Emily turned to me and she said she knew i wasn't going to ask her. lol.....Anyways so after lab i told Aditi and she strongly advised me to just call her and ask her. I then called Michelle and she said the same. So later on that night, I IM'ed Michelle and told her i was going to do it right then, and i did. She answered and I just started talking to her about lab to build up momentum (let me say right now i was really nervous, i'm sure it was obvious in my voice). Anyways i finally started to ask her what she was doing friday when the phone cuts out......(ya great timing).......so i'm telling michelle this and my momentum was knocked off....she was telling me to call her back...haha....anyways she calls back saying that she went under the garage and then asked me why i called. So I asked her what she was doing fri and she said she was going to the chemistry club party and said i could come. I then told her of the play and asked her if she wanted to go watch it with me........she sounded like she wanted to go and she talked about how she may be able to go to the play and then we could go to the party. So she then said she'd find out the plan tomorrow and let me know......lol so one would think that would be the end of our phone conversation for the night....haha not exactly........I was really excited so as soon as she hung up, I was going to call Michelle and tell her what had transpired. The only problem was that, I still had her in my head and went straight to her name and dialed her again without realizing it. When she picked up, I was like "Michelle!!" and then i heard Alysha say hi what's up and all of a sudden it hit me that i had called her again.....(at this point, i got super nervous)......I was like "oh i meant to call Michelle" and then she unexpectedly asked me "Why are you calling Michelle?".....lol i had a nervous laugh then said "I don't know" then waited for a couple seconds before then saying "I had to ask her a question", in a tone of voice that clearly showed that i just came up with that story only a few secs ago. lol so she laughed a little, and so did i and then she let me off the phone to call the real Michelle......Anyways i did call Michelle and we were going to go out and have ice cream. So i dropped by their apartment and we went to Penguins. It was Michelle, Deeds, Ma'Bob, and me and pretty much they were discussing how cute it all was and also we talked about Deeds lunch date. Anyways it was around this time that I "gave in". By this i mean I gave into the idea that we were actually going out on Fri and allowed myself to get really excited. This is really important for later.......

Anyways on Weds I ran thru ochem and kinda thought about fri. She didn't tell me in class so i figured she'd call me later. Well i went home and did my usual lab stuff. Then we went to lab and it was a really easy lab. I then got a call from Alysha as she said she couldn't make it. I tried to hide the dissapointment in my voice but i'm sure it was there. After i hung up the phone, i definately wasn't in the same jovial mood I was in earlier. I became distant and just wanted to get my lab done so i could go home and do homework. And thus this is how we get the second half of the title "Paid the Price". I knew things weren't set in stone, yet i gave in to the idea and when i found out it wasn't going to happen, i got hit with massive dissapointment. Anyways after lab, we went to a Greek restaurant which was bomblicious, and then after that i halfassed my homework and then went to sleep......

Today i like sleptwalked thru my classes and then decided to not go to bio since i had a 2hr 30min break. I also drank like 3 24oz of water....haha....anyways i tried to take a nap when i got home but that didn't work so i'm just listening to music and updating my mp3 player.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home