Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring Break is Here and Off to a Fabulous Start

Song Of The Day- Chris Brown - Excuse Me Miss
Currently Feeling- Happy
Picture of the Day - This was a picture of Me'shell when i met up with her for lunch after class. This was also before we went on a trip looking for drawings of bread fish.









Well all the blood and sweat has been spilt but alas here we are the the start of spring break. It wasn't easy getting to this point, and at times it seemed like time was at a standstill. This can be mainly attributed to the 3 test week i had to get past before the break. I did not have to face them alone though, as i had my trusty Magic 8-Ball to give me the needed luck. Anyways my first test was my Calc test. This test was the one i failed last semester so it was a big mental hurdle to get over. I got my grade back and scored an A on that mofo. With that grade i look to be in place for an A in that class. My 2nd test was Theatre appreciation which quite honestly i barely studied for. I took it to lightly and got a B+ on which i'm happy with. I'm still easily in line for an A as long as i don't bomb anything. My final test and the test i was most worried about was the Ochem test. It also coincidentally was the test i did worst in as i scored a 77 on it, which was still above the class avg by almost 10. With that said, i still have my eyes set on an A in that class but i need to set a score in the 90's to but myself in that position. In order to accomplish that goal, I've set a new goal......beat Deeds on an Ochem test......I figured that my brain is hardwired for competition. It works best when i have a benchmark. So yes my goal is now officially to beat Aditi.

So that in essense was school in an nutshell this week. After class on Fri we were officially on break. And what better way to celebrate than go to the library and study for ochem lab. Pretty much we were looking up for information on our reactions project we have to submit a proposal on the 15th and none of us have started. Our attempt to learn was fruitless and we gave up and went to the Olive Garden to celebrate. Deeds had to go to the bathroom so Me'Shell jacked 20 dollars out of Deeds wallet and we hid it from her the whole time. Finally when we were leaving, J-Bot and I pulled up to her, gave her a 20 and asked her how much for the night......lol......Anyways we went to our respective apartments and I took a much needed nap. I then IM'ed Alysha and called Emily to see if they wanted to go to a kickback Aditi was holding later. I wasn't able to get a hold of Alysha but i was able to get a hold of Emily and she said she'd probably drop by after the gymnastics meet. I then called El Steph to see if she wanted to hang out. So J-Bot and me went to the store to buy some gatorade for him, then we picked up El Steph, and we headed out to the apartment. When we got there, Tara and Doug were already there. We were then joined by Leo the Russian and his friend Pam, followed by Savna and her b/f. So were all kicking back and drinking (not me, i was the DD) and then Emily calls and she says she's here so i stand outside to wave them down. When they got out the car, who else was with them, none other than Alysha....Haha don't wanna sound like a douche but I think my internal temp increased by 8 degrees. Anyways i greeted them and almost immediately i thought i was gonna crack.....So i was talking to Alysha as we were going in and she said something and i took it as a joke so i chuckled a little bit. She then chuckled a little and asked what was funny......then there was a bit of silence and i looked down and said i don't know..............(if that was a sign of things to come it wouldn't have been pretty). Anyways despite the rough start i did start talking to her and i was actually holding a conversation like she was a normal person. It was really nice talking to her, something i could get used to......haha anyways there were a lot of eyes on us as Aditi would ever so subtly ass bump me in Alysha's direction. Steph would also look and make sure i would be talking to her. J-Bot would throw in his comments about Alysha and me that i'm sure everyone including her heard. Even Doug would glance over and give me the "hows it going with her look". The most embarrasing moment came when Alysha asked me how the Franz Ferdinand song "Take me Out" goes and Steph overheard and said "ya sing it James, he's a really good singer". Then the rest of the room caught wind and was egging me on, then complete silence. Anyways it was a very fun night as most everyone was drunk, i got to talk to Alysha, and i also got to hang out with El Steph which i really never get a chance to do.

This morning i woke up early and go almost no sleep. I woke and did some things around the apartment then i got a call with an area code from Rhode Island. It was Alysha and she was stranded on Ina and Oracle and asked if i could pick her and her friend friend up. So i came and picked her up. Lol ya really thought she was just being lazy at first cuz it didn't look like it was raining when i stepped outside but when i got there it was raining and what not. Lol anyways i thought that was pretty cool...

Random Things...

-Frank came in this morning and showed me his tats.....they look sick and he got a good deal on it.

- Ite i'm off to Phx....wish me a safe trip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home