Thursday, February 23, 2006

Landmines

Song Of The Day- Garden State Soundtrack - I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You
Currently Feeling- Bad
Picture of the Day - Ahhh the good ole days.....the days when i lived at Graham and Greenlee and Steph, Tawni, and Paul would always come over.......i do believe this was first semester after bio probably...haha






Well i has almost survived hump day (i gotta go work at lab theatre tonite). Today hasn't been that great of a day.....but before i begin i'll do a quick run thru of yesterday. Weds consisted of the normal ochem class at 11 then i had to go home to finish up my lab report...so i eventually did and then i chilled before heading to lab. Lab really sucked, we were doing qualitative analysis which consisted of our TA giving us 3 unknowns which we have to find out its identity. The problem was my part of the lab, only 1 or the compounds worked on my tests. It didnt stop me from trying time and time again to get it to work. Anyways i spilt so much crap on me that it was ridiculous. After lab we cancelled our normal after lab dinner with the girls and opted for wings at wings stop. I had a mix of parmasean and lemon pepper and i must say i found the lemon pepper to be lacking. Anyways i watched the waning moments of the suns game then i played online poker and won a tournament. It was cool and all but i ended up not finishing my math until 1AM last nite.

This morning i was so tempted to sleep in but i remembered i had to turn in my math homework. I was able to make it thru math and headed to my Indv when i realized tawni wouldn't be joining me for class. So alas i went to class and did my crossword puzzle and that was that. I then went to Theatre appreciated which was the shortest class of the semester with it only being 15 minutes. However with that class getting out of class so early, i had to figure out what to do with my 3 hour break. So i proceeded to wander around campus for awhile until i got sorta hot and tired and walked to my car to decoat myself. I then headed to the ILC for some web browsing. I was there for about an hour, then i headed to highland for my flavored bottled water......i must admit it does taste like medicine but oddly enough i think that's part of it's appeal...haha Anyways i then got hungry and i didn't get a call from Deeds so i went to Cactus Grill and grubbed out on some omelet. Aditi then got out of lab and joined me for lunch. she was soon followed by Michelle but by that time we had to go to bio. When we finally got there, we have the 2nd of 3 bio teachers......he talks a lot more interesting than the first one. I then made a mistake that sent my quiet day into a whirlwind. It was not pretty and i felt really bad. Anyways i tried to alleviate the problem as much as i could, then went on my way to the mall and i got a belt.....let me say this....Robinsons may is having a bomb sale since they are being bought out by Macy's. As soon as i get some duckets i want to head over there and rob them.....Anyways now i'm home and gotta get ready for work so ya....

Random things....

- I'll admit, crappy blog today but i'm kinda tired and i just want to go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home