Sunday, June 26, 2005

Moderate Thinking

Song Of The Day- Sugar Ray - Answer the Phone
Currently Feeling- Tired
This Day In History- 2 yrs ago - Plan JAM completed, deep thinking involved including a big brain trust meeting with jason, steph, and frank. 1 yr ago - Played Frizbee at Quizno's with Ashley and helped her close. Then had chilibombers and played horse at Adam's til about 5 in the morning.

Well let me start by officially welcoming Jase the Mase back to P-Town......haha too bad i'll only see him a couple hours before he goes to Tucson tomorrow. Anyways today was a bit of errands. I started by waking up at 10 and talked to the mase about some things. After that I went back to sleep for a couple more hours before heading over to Adam's and had some food and played some 2k5. After that i went home and i decided to watch some Teen Titans before finishing one of my homework pages. Lol then i got a big surprise when I guess my dad scheduled an open house without telling anyone. The big problem was that he wasn't there so i had to do my best to play host with my hair all over the place and me looking like i woke up in a dumpster. Anyways after that I had to go to 39th and Glendale to pick up one of the caregivers and I almost got T-boned cuz some asshole doesn't know what a red light is. So after droping off the caregiver at the nursing home i finished my homework and then took a mini nap. I woke up to pick my mom up, then took a shower and hung out with Dusty at subway for a bit before going to alby's to get some trash bags, then i hung out with el steph and the mase for a little at her house. After a bit of catching up i finally drove over to adam's and hung out with him and Dust.

Random Things....

-Tomorrow the plan is to go to church, maybe hang out with jason before doing my homework.

- I've been doing some thinking......i don't know if it's a good idea though. So for the time being just going to ignore things.......

- Another problem that has arisen is the fact that lately and this involves almost everyone lately......you have to be careful of what u say to someone else because one little thing that u say to someone and then it snowballs......

- Land of the Dead....ok movie......a lot of symbolism and now once i think about George A. Romeros original movie....he also had a lot of possible symbolism......whether intentional or not interesting way to view an otherwise brainless B horror movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home