Monday, March 10, 2003

Thinking Is Dangerous


Song Of The Day - Air Supply - All Out Of Love
Currently Feeling - Bothered

hmmm....where to start? I guess I'll start off with my day then say what I'll try to word out. My day went alright I wasn't really all there but that's besides the point. In english I got my poetry book back which was called Unforseen. I got my 200 points so I'm happy but I don't want to keep the book so I'm gonna give it to Tawni seeing how 3 out of the 5 poems were pretty much about her. In marketing Bunton won the pride of peoria award. I guess that's a big honor and he had this big ass grin on his face but he tried to keep it inside. I have nothing against him so good job Mr. Bunton. In Bio, I got a B on the test which is pretty ok. I have an A in the class but on my report card I have a 89. That sux one percent off from getting an A but I guess that's alright. Tawni was trying to figure out what was I thinking about (more about that later) but I couldn't really put my thoughts into words. Also Tawni is more than likely moving back in with hitler (mom) which isn't good. She cried a little which is a very weird thing cuz she is a very strong willed person so obviously it was a pretty big hit to her. I tried to make her better as best as I could but it's not one of those things I can just go to the source and change it myself (Ian) but I did try my best. At lunch I just ate in but when I went to the car we were talking to Shawn Mc. and we saw a half eaten Cousin's Subs next to his car. Somehow that led to Frank saying something about how I hated Paul which I told him I didn't hate but rather don't like him....heh anyways Shawn actually saw where I was coming from which was cool but helped Adam's cause when he said to get an EVO VIII. Afterschool I just dropped off Frank, kicked it at home for a bit, then picked up my sis. I talked to Ian for a bit and he told me his 4 month drought of going clean was over which was a bit of a dissapointment but he did say that it was only a one time thing. I don't really have much planned, I could get a haircut, or I could go to the park with Adrian and play some basketball with some peeps (of course I would get killed cuz everyone there is really good).

Random Things....

Spring break is two weeks away so the tentative plan is to have a road trip to the high country to play in the snow. Also since Jason has a BBQ grill were going to go to the desert and have a BBQ.

Since we saw the video Adam has been pretty adament into making a video of what our group does, so during the summer before everyone turns 18, the great summer vandalism will return for a little bit so we have footage. Also were all planning on pitching in and buying a $200 car and going to the desert and fucking it up....lol great.....

Adam is still trying to get someone to rib me. Gosh Tawni is so lucky that I always hold back on her...lol j/k

I've started working on Unexpected Friendship V1 after my break from poetry. Once I finished, I'll edit it accordingly then post it up

Ok so as I mentioned Sun, thinking is a dangerous thing. Obviously that's what I've been doing lately although I don't know why. I've been thinking about a couple things. I would have written about it yesterday but I couldn't really put it in words and when Tawni called last nite I couldn't word it then. Then today I couldn't word it to her and i'm gonna try now although I'm not sure if this is gonna make sense. So here it goes....... Well one has been....... well sometime last week Tawni asked me about when Troy said that he would try to break them up if I wanted him to, if I thought about saying yes to him. I said I did for a little bit but I decided against it. Well I dunno I've just been thinking why I considered it. I mean a good friend wouldn't have thought twice about saying yes but I did. Yeah I know it seems a little trivial but that's one thing that I've been thinking of. That's not exactly how I wanted to word it but that took a long time so I'm not gonna redo it. 2nd thing I've been thinking about is that I thought that once she knew and it was all confronted then I would be able to move on and to a certain extent I have. But I still have a little piece that is saying otherwise. I can't think of anything else to write about that. And the final thing is I have a strange feeling that something bad is gonna happen. I dunno what or who about just a general bad feeling/vibe. That's the best I can describe my feelings and thoughts right now so that'll have to do.

-----Note To Tawni---------
Tawni I know your having problems with your mom but you are a very strong willed person and that you can get through it. Good things will always happen to good people and your a wonderful person no matter what Ian or even your mom says. And if you ever need help I know me or someone else will always be there to lend you a hand. Don't forget that line in my poem "To Protect her from the darkness. Stick with her, never leave or desert"..... So don't feel sad and cheer up cuz only one of us can be sad at a time or else you ruin the whole balance of things...heh j/k.....well have fun......oh yeah and update your blog I'm tired of seeing just joshin ya :)........
------End Note------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home