Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Song Of The Day - The Used - Buried Myself Alive
Currently Feeling - Good

Today was a pretty good day, nothing bad nor good happened. hmmm..... I sit next to Mike, Adrian, Adam, and Jeff in English....i'm probably gonna get in trouble sooner or later becuz of it but oh well I'll enjoy while I can. I'm getting all these vocabulary tests in English and Marketing it sucks. In Bio, I'm still trying to get my mind to focus but I haven't had science in a year. I also can't keep my head in science when I'm reading, my head keeps drifting off in different directions. Afterschool I went with Adam and Mark to Wal-Mart for some school supplies then just picked up my sister. I don't have anything planned for today since I have a helluva lot of homework so for me it'll be nap, computer, homework.

Random Things....

I have so much homework and studying to do it's not even funny....

In Bio, Tawni wrote "The X Spot" yet again, everyone always sees it but no one ever gets it, I guess no one can see that it's x marks the spot. lol like 10 different people asked me about it, even this girl I didn't even know asked me but on the plus side the girl was cute....

lol 4 days Tiano......enjoy the internet adapter....oh yeah did they put the message

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home