Friday, January 03, 2003

Song Of The Day - A Simple Plan - Meet You There/ Justincase feat. Michelle Branch- Without You
Currently Feeling - Good

Well I wrote this blog a couple hours ago but I closed the window so I guess I'll have to retype it. Well first let me get to last nite. Well it was my couz party and he had fam and friends over. Candice was really drunk while i was semi drunk. I was trying to watch over Candice so that she didn't pass out on the floor or any of Chris' friends took advantage of her. j/k.... Well we played 10 fingers but I lost. They freestyled which was pretty funny. I killed them in Madden..... Then this morning I ran errands with Tiano and got his wheel fixed. We then picked up the girls and went to the mall. Nothing exciting, we were trying to look for a internet adapter for the ps2. We had no luck but went to Pat Oscars for breadsticks. They were really good but kinda expensive. After that we went to Circuit City but they didn't have any. We came home and Tiano and me played Madden. It wasn't a good day for me but I do still have a winning record. We went out for Coffee at the Living Room at Point Loma. It was a real nice experience with us chatting about stuff. It was pretty funny, this guy was asking for a wrench and we started cracking on him. The only downside to the night was Kimi was sick. She was crying becuz of her h/a. On our way home she had to throw up (emesis in HCT) and Tiano got really angry cuz one of his love is his car. Anyways when we got home she told him that she left her purse but Tiano wasn't gonna drive over. More Madden....then that leads me up to now. I think were gonna go improv tomorrow and while he goes to work I'll just chill at his house. I don't know if were gonna do something with John-John tomorrow, I guess it all depends....


Random Things....

This trip is really what I needed, time away from AZ, spent quality time with my cousins, and got to clear my head after Dec which was probably the worst month for me emotionally......

I don't know what is on my report card but I hope that they don't open it til I get home......

Well I'm still confused as ever as what to do with Tawni, I know that i can't do anything while she's with Paul and it's not in me to try and break them up intentionally. I thought that while i was in San Diego I wouldn't think about her but that didn't work. Well I'm not gonna jinx myself by saying what I'm gonna do cuz it usually doesn't happen or backfire.....

I had the weirdest dream last nite maybe it was becuz of the alcohol but I had a dream that I came home and I saw Capt. Mallow but I didn't know how he got from my house from Amber's. So I go to Amber's and ask him how he got here and she told me that he ripped open the cage top and attacked Bun-Bun before I left. It was pretty weird cuz I saw Bun Bun but his fur was all messed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home