Wednesday, January 01, 2003

fSong of The Day - Homegrown - Kiss me, Diss Me
Currently Feeling - Good

Well I'm in San Diego right now, actually right now it's the middle of Tiano's family birthday party. Im writing cuz I have some down time right now so I'll update the trip so far. Well we left on the 30th and we were greeted by both Tiano and John. hmm... I sensed conflict because the three of us haven't hung out all together in the years. It's a long story but years ago we would always be together but they grew different and they started losing contact. I was in the middle of it, always having to choose between the two when I came to Cali. Well this time Tiano decided to stay in Temecula and I thought this would either be a really good thing or a really bad thing. At first it seemed awkward with everyone switching off every so often but soon it started jelling together when we reminised about ole times. We played Madden and yes i did get the better of Tiano. We played online and it was pretty sick. We all went to EB to get a cheat cd for FFX because John wanted to pay attention to the storyline. After that we went to a bunch of other electronic stores to try and look for internet adapters for Tiano. We couldn't find any but something funny at Circuit City happened. We asked the clerk if they had any adapters but he said that they were all sold out but did say that we could find it in one place......circuit city.....lol it sounded exactly like a commercial. Anyways hmm....what else..... The New Years Eve party...... it was pretty boring since it was in Escondido. I got to see Candice and Calvin, both of whom I haven't seen in a year. Nothing exciting happened, Tiano and me played on a team against Mark and Calvin in NFL2K3. Oh yeah my cousins and aunts and uncles convinced my mom to let us stay til the 4th and then Tiano will drive me home. John was pretty drunk, he had bout 11 beers and the food kinda sucked so we went to Jack in the Box afterwards. John kept fuckin with the girl over the intercom kept asking for Chipotles. He then started to try and flirt with the girl but she didn't want any. It was really funny but he was really vulgar talking bout gangbangs...lol funny shit...... Now I just finished kicking all of Tiano's friends ass at Madden. They're all right but no champion. Well I'm gonna go chill downstair so I'll write ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home