Sunday, December 29, 2002

well were not leaving today either, instead it'll be Mon. That really blows but what can ya do bout it. I talked to my couz for a little bit about relationships and everything. I chilled at home for a little bit then went with my parents to the acura dealer and I think they're gonna buy either the TL type S or the RL for my mom. Today I don't have anything planned since I shouldn't be here in the first place. I'll go to church then let fate deal out my day.

Random Things....

I woke up with 4 dreams and they were pretty weird


Dream #1- Ok I was going to school and I was running late and I tried to get into my 1st hr class (math although its not) but the teacher sends me to the pit. I walk on my way and run into Trent, Ian, Brian, Bobby, and Ryan, and they are all going to hide in the bathroom. We were trying to hide from the security guard pete and at the last minute I decide to hide in the stairs but just as I get there he comes thru the door. It's dark and I'm wearing pitch black so he doesn't see me. I see him open the bathroom doors and catch everyone else so I dart upstairs.

Dream #2- Ok back at school, I'm hanging out with friends and I see Paul on the other side of the locker pods carrying 3 large dandilions. I look to see where he's going and he gives them to Tawni. The whole school goes "awwwww" except for me. It felt so real I had that same gut wrenching feeling I got when I heard that they were official.

Dream #3- Ok my 3rd dream is weird also. I was going inside the cafeteria to eat. I got in the pizza line to eat when I start talking to Brandon Mac. I don't know why but we cut in line but I leave after a little bit and go to the snack bar line. They had a cafeteria worker and Vicki Chung was also working there. There was a bunch of weird things on the menu and they didn't have money amounts but weird symbols. So I ordered some things and I don't know why but I remembered the total amount. $4.32

Dream #4- Ok this is probably the weirdest just because. Ok I'm driving Tawni and me around the neighborhood. I drive by my house to see if anyone is home but nobody is so we go to Ambers. But for some strange reason it's Tawni's house and I guess they were eating. The music that was blaring was R. Kelly and Justin Timberlake - I believe in You. Anyways she gave me a plate to eat but gave me like 20 spoon, forks, and knifes. She told me what each one was for. Then she said I had to say "I like peanuts and bubble gum" before I eat. I actually said it like 10 times because I woke up and i was saying it.

really weird dreams if I say so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home