Saturday, January 04, 2003

Song Of The Day - Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down
Currently Feeling - Good

Well today was cool, by the time I woke up Chris got home from work. We played Madden for a bit but he killed me twice but I beat him the last time. Chris' friend Kim came over and he killed me in Madden. Today wasn't my day in Madden. Anyways we then went out to eat at In-N-Out then went to Seaport Village so that Chris could talk to Rose and she got him cupcakes. He took me to the bridge filled with ducks. It was one of Tiano and Riccee's places. It's a real nice place to take a date. We then went to the improv. We talked for a little bit before hand and we kept cracking up about Kevin Sorbo and the Renagade (Lorenzo Llamas). The improv was really funny, I made a lot of suggestions, the funny part was when Chris made a suggestion of Kevin Sorbo that killed the skit. It was really sad and funny. Afterwards we went to Chris' friend Patricio's to go get some taco's at TJ but Barbie didn't have any ID so we went to some taco shop. Now were home, tomorrow were leaving at 4 AM but there not going to stay the night. That sux if they don't. My plans for tomorrow depends, hmm if they stay then I'll take them to Arizona Mills or Desert Ridge. If they leave then I'll probably catch up with my friends then go see 2 weeks notice by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home