Sunday, January 05, 2003

Song Of The Day - Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
Currently Feeling - Good

Well I'm back in AZ feeling a helluva lot better. The trip ride here was pretty tiring but it was alright. When we got home, I called a bunch of peeps and told them I'm bakc, we chilled for a bit, ate, then went to Desert Ridge and then AZ Mills. AZ Mills sucked cuz there were ugly girls and all the shops were outlets. A big dissapointment overall. After that we tried to go to glendale glitters but I changed my mind and instead went home. We got more money then went to Desert Ridge at night. So much pretty girls, my cousin wasn't used to seeing so much hot white girls. We ate at In-N-Out and saw 2 Weeks Notice. It was a really sweet and cute movie I must say. I got teary once again. It was such a good movie a really feel good movie. We went home and watched some home movies before I went to sleep. Now there gone but it was a nice visit, got to visit each of our own enviroments but I wish he could have stayled longer to visit more of my places...

Random Things.....

I'm going to the Autoshow with dad, Baitos, Ed, his wife, and I today.....

My parents talked to me about my grade. They weren't as upset as I thought they were.

School is starting tomorrow, I'm looking forward on how things will turn out, especially Bio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home