Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Song Of The Day - B2K - Baby Girl
Currently Feeling - Awkward

I really don't have any answers, I don't. Well I'm failing in so many ways I just don't have any answers. Three days since school started and it's back. Well last nite I had about 2 hrs of sleep if I'm lucky. There was two big factors why I couldn't...one I wasn't feeling very well but I think the main reason was I couldn't think straight again. I'm stuggling writing this cuz so many things are running thru my head as I write this. I wish I could just let out with it, but I can't. It wouldn't be fair and even if I could convince myself to do it, I still think I couldn't muster it out. Reading my blog I can't help but chuckle, I mean I had no way of knowing anything like this would happen. I wish I could just flip a switch, I wish I could just try to find someone else but it's just not working. With all this said, I'm not depressed (well not like Dec) but I can't put my finger on it but somethings different, somethings gone, missing.

Well I could probably write forever on the subject but I won't although it did take me a long time to write that little paragraph. I'll get onto my day. hmm...I'll put this really short cuz I can't really think yet again......english...nothing.....marketing....slept......Bio......helped Tawni and trying to get science memory back.....math....racial jokes with Moses and helped Alicia and Christie.......Sorry bout the lack of detail......afterschool I gave Frank a ride home, Sopheak asked for a ride but he kinda gets on my nerves when it comes to getting rides cuz he kinda forces it upon you. Went to Jason's to pick up English folder, I gotta go back later tonite to give him my APUSH folder......not much homework....I'll try to get some good rest today

One other note, Ricciee and Tiano, the war between blogs. It's gotten really personal and has started to spread upon other people who are getting in the crossfire. They both claim a seize fire so maybe all the mud-slinging will end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home