Sunday, October 13, 2002

Well I felt better yesterday but still felt glumy. Marianne came back on Fri night but didn't get to see her since she went to her friends house. Saturday morning I rented NBA Live 2003. It's an ok game but a little too easy. I stayed home while my family got some Chinese food at the great wall next to Grand Canyon University. At four my friend Adam came over and we played NBA Live for 4 hours nonstop. He left at 7 so that I could take Marianne and Barbie out to Desert Ridge and to go to IN-N-OUT. I wasn't completely sure where it was so I called Jason who was on his homecoming date where it was. It was a 30 minute drive so I was able to do some thinking. When we got there, they had some live entertainment. Some guy was doing a bunch of latin music. He was pretty good. I like the atmosphere at Desert Ridge, it's vibrant and alive, the only problem is there are not alot of good stores. So after the mall, we went to petsmart to look at hamsters, then Target Greatland. It's a big place but pretty disappointing. We then went to In-N-Out where I ordered a double-double animal style (memories of SD coming back to me). We drovve home and stopped at Albertsons. I went upstairs and turned on my computer and just listened to slow jams in complete darkness for a while. It got me quite sad. I wanted to listen to my slow jams cd so I went outside and into the volvo. I was about to go back in but I decided to just sit down in front of my house and just look at the sky. I stayed out there for 15 minutes until I saw some cars passed by which ruined my train of thought so I went back into my room. I put in my cd then went to sleep.

Well todays Sunday and the plan is I have confirmation classes today from 12-4. Afterwards I'm going to do something with Adam or do my homework.
Marianne is leaving today again.....

Well that's about it for today I'll write in blogsta later if something important comes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home