Thursday, October 10, 2002

Hey a good day once again now that I don't have to worry bout homecoming. hmm APUSH, nothing special we took notes like any other day. HCT, Tawni and me were trying to sell candy in the classes next door for Med Start. She had to tell Matt (her other ex) that his girlfriend isn't going to homecoming because she doesn't feel like going. She wanted me to volunteer to help which the float and since I don't have a backbone when it comes to girls I said yes. Oh yeah she always says I'm like a teddy bear (so do u Tiano). So anyways I had lunch, nothing special, I was waiting to talk to Jason but Amber wanted me to help her with her math so I went with her to class. I felt bad for Adam since I sortof ditched him. Anyways I took the test (i did real well). I got home and took a nap. My dad woke me up to drop something off at the nursing home. When I came back, Baitos told me that she forgot her poster board at school so I drove her to michaels to get some paper. Afterwards we went to Party City where my friend Natalie was working. She said that if they had it she would hook me up but she ran out. We went to the halloween superstore, it was pretty ghetto. They were selling cheap masks for $40. I was making fun of it in front of the employees. There were a lot of bikers in the bar next to the halloween superstore so I kept telling Baitos that they were Hell's Angels and told her not to torque them off or else they would kill us lol. Anyways we went to fry's to see if my friend was working but he wasn't so I was going to visit our old apartment but mom called to get picked up so I didn't get a chance.

Well that's bout it, Homecoming game is tomorrow, I'm gonna go with Jason and maybe Adam if he wants to go. Sat. is homecoming so I may just kick it at Adam's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home