Wednesday, October 09, 2002

I had a nice day today, I had no quiz in APUSH. I HCT I went to pioneer elementary to take hearing and vision for the little kids. I carpooled with Tawni, Natalie, and Becky. I almost hit the curb when I was trying to mess with the steering wheel controls. Oh yeah I went to the volvo dealership yesterday to get the s60 15,000 mile maintanance. They gave us an s80 which was really nice. Anyways most of the time I was talking with Tawni and Becky. I guess her ex-boyfriend girlfriend canceled on him because she didn't want to go to homecoming. In my opinion that's just fukked up. I dropped them off in the parking lot then had some lunch at school. In math I helped out Amber with her math and finished my review. After that I went to robotics with Ian, Adam, and Sopheak. We stayed til 3 then I had to pick up my sister. Before I did I gave Tawni my Slow Jams 3 mix. Not my best one but not my worst. The problem with music right now is they don't have as much variety as they did a couple years ago. Right now the music is all pretty stale and has been done before. So anyways I go to pick up baitos but she goes to the volleyball game. So I go to Party City to see if Natalie is working so she could hook me up with a Michael Myers mask for Baitos. I didn't see her so I went to Wal-Mart. There I bought one of the best romantic movies, Beauty and the Beast, I watched it in the IMAX and it was sick. So I go home then I go to the volvo dealership to pick up the s60, they cleaned it up good so I don't have to wash it again. Now I'm home, not in the mood to study right now but I guess I have to, both my tests may determine whether I get an A in the class or a B. Well I'm gonna do something else right now so I'll write in ya later blogsta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home