Monday, October 07, 2002

Ok i go early to school to retake my HCT test and I see Tawni's already there and we exchange smiles. She has a cute smile. Anyways so later in the day at lunch i'm talking to Richard and Adrian in the Cobra Corner when Tawni goes in the Cobra Corner. I say what's up Tawni and she gives me a "hey" and brushes me off. The rest of the day I was like "what the hell was that". I don't know if she was pissed or if she just didn't wanna talk to me but I didn't really know what it was. Anyways I asked Jason to find out if Leah has a date for homecoming. This is what happened according to him. He was asking Lesly if Leah had a date and i guess Leah overheard. She asked why he wanted to know and her first guess was me. Jason's response was I can't say and that he had to go. So I guess she now knows it's me. But the thing that stopped me from asking her today was that I myself asked Lesly if she was going with a date. She said that she didn't have a date and that she's probably going to go with Ashley Scully. I then thought..."hmmm.... I don't know if she'll say yes because then she would ditch Ashley". Then I thought "hmmm.... what if I found a date for Ashley.....Adam..no......Ian....no.....Moses....no......Ryan....no" Then I thought "I won't be able to find any who would be willing to go on a date with Ashley". So my prediction for tomorrow is she'll say she would but then she can't because she would be ditching her friend. So with that both my plan A and B have pretty much gone to hell. I didn't ask Tawni in time and Leah will probably give me the no tomorrow. Well that's it for today blogsta

"Oh Well there's still tomorrow"- Boyz II Men Oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home