Friday, October 11, 2002

I feel like shit right now for two reasons. 1st is that during the game I ate a pizza and after I finished it, I felt like I was going to throw up. 2nd I feel in a shity mood because the fact that homecoming is around makes me feel saddenned. It didn't really hit me til tonight at the football game. Before I go into it in more detail lets start off after school. I went to Barnes and Noble to read some magazines for about an hour while drinking a frappachino. I was originally going to go to the mall to eat some food but it was pretty packed. Anyways I call Adam to see if he was going to go to the homecoming game but he decided not to. I went to the game on my own and met up with Jason and Chris. I hung out for them for a while but left to go to the stadium because they were still waiting for Troy. I got in and saw Amber, Ryan, Braiden, and Trent. I sat down and I let Amber borrow my phone to see where Tawni and Paul was. They met us up in the stands and we all chilled for a while just watching the game and talking. I told Tawni not to try to find my blog. She told me that she really wanted to read it but she said wouldn't until I said she could. I told Tawni that I was hungry so she went with me to the stands to get some food. We came back and I ate the pizza and afterwards I felt like shit. I didn't wanna go home since it was only 8. But I left right after Tawni,Paul, and Tawni left. I felt in probably the shittiest sappiest mood ever. I drove around not having a clue where I was going. I ended up on 87th and grand. The whole way I was listening to slow jams and I was going 35 in a 45 mile zone. Cars were passing me but I didn't care. I drove around for about an hour an a half. I went home expecting to see Marianne but I guess she went to Suzy's house. Anyways I'm really in a shitty mood. If anything I'm mad at myself for not doing anything when the possibilities were there. But there is nothing I can do. I don't know what I'm doing this weekend but I'm really sad. I'll watch Beauty and the Beast tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home