Friday, October 11, 2002

Ok so before I start on my blog for today. I have to address someone right now. Tawni if you are reading this right now, stop!!!! Whatever you need to know just ask but whatever you do don't read the blog. Nothing here just what I do everyday that's it. So if your reading this you found my blog so congratulations and stop reading!!!!!!!

With that said I know that message probably did nothing to stop you from continuing so let me explain myself. Ok yeah sometimes it's like you write stuff that comes out different than what you meant. SO PLEAAASSSSSEEEE DO NOT CONTINUE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but in the event that you do read this, do not tell me that you did, it would really help out my conscience if I didn't know that you read it. You do know now this is gonna be bugging me for a long time.

S
T
O
P







Ok so now that that's out of the way let me explain what that was all about. I was talking to Tawni earlier and I was curious if she knew what blogger was. I told her that I had one and I even told her part of my username thinking that you could not find it. So I get home and I do my usual stuff on the computer, when I remember about what I said to Tawni about Blogger. I decide to try and find it using the info that I gave her and low and behold the first thing that comes up on Yahoo is "Journey of Jamz" Yeah When I saw that you should have seen the facial expression on my face. I tried to put a password up to no avail then I even thought about just destroying the archives and start fresh but unfortunately that is not yet a feature on fukkin blogger. So that led to the message above. Anyways right now I can't think of anything to write so later blogsta. STOP READING TAWNI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home