Saturday, October 05, 2002

I got some well needed rest today. I woke up at 7 o'clock to watch yugioh but the damn mormon conference was on. So I used the computer for a little bit then went to sleep. I woke up at around 3 and watched a baseball game. I drove my sis to her friends house then went to fazoli's to go see Ian. Ian was cleaning treys which was pretty funny. He wanted to hang out after work but I was broke and didn't feel up to it so I told him that I was gonna do some homework. I then went home and watched the d-backs lose. I picked up my mom then went to fry's to see if Bobs was working. I then went to pick up Baitos then eat dinner. After dinner I sped over to Hollywood video and got the last copy of the scorpion King. Then it leads up to now where i'm on the computer bloggin. I now want to go to homecoming but I don't know how it will be going with Leah. I'm not sure what type of person she is on a date, whether she is uptight, wants to look cool, or if she is loose and doesn't mind just dancing even if it looks dumb. I don't even know if i'm going with her, first i have to find out if she has a date, if she doesn't then I'll ask her. But on Fri I asked Amber if Paul was gonna try to hook up with Tawni which she said probably and I can't let that happen. I know it makes me sound like a hater but all is fair in love and war.

I have two messages before I sign off

For Men......Men I know that college may be difficult and I know that you are stuggling but don't forget that you have an ace up your sleeve. In case all else fails just tell your professor that you are related to James Go and everything will work out. Oh yeah only 45 miles til 15,000 miles.

For Tiano..... I listened to one last cry by Justin Tim. but it doesn't even sound like him. If you wanna listen to the real thing listen to the Bryan Mcknight version. It's better and always make me wanna tear up.

Well that's bout it for today....Tomorrow to summarize what i'm doing tomorrow.....watch Cardinals game, go to church then church class, homework

Later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home