Saturday, October 12, 2002

Song of the Day- B2k-Why I love you

I did some thinking last night before I went to bed last night. I asked myself "what am I to her?", "How high up am I to her?" I could not come up to an answer. I mean she's real friendly, it's hard to differenciate between the line of friend and more than that. I never really noticed til last night. I don't know what to do, she's involved with another person which seems to be going fine. So I guess the only thing for me to do is wait, and right now the wait is eating me up......

Another thing that I thought of last night was how I have lost my edge. I can't explain it but I have lost my confidence. I have lost my step and everything I'm doing seems different. Concentration is non-existent.

I know what the turning point was in all of this, the thing that started all of it,

~ Monday, September 09, 2002
Also there's this girl that I've been talking to alot lately. I never really thought of hooking up with her since she is my friends ex-girl. Now that I realize it, she's real easy to talk to. We always mess around together. It didnt' come to my attention until last period. Christy Weible who sits on the other side of the room came up to me and asked if me and Tawny were gonna hook up. She told me that it looks like were always flirting with each other. I don't know what I wanna do, she was my best friends ex so it would be weird.

That day I started thinking at it kept jabbing at my brain since then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home